The NNTC Village of Malmo in Saunders County was awarded a $5,000 Grant in 2021 to fund an Expression Swing.
DO YOU HAVE A COMMUNITY PROJECT THAT NEEDS FUNDING?
The Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) will be awarding a number of grants (up to $5,000 each) to rural communities in 2022!
You are eligible to apply for an FRS Community Grant, if your community is serviced by NNTC. If your community is not serviced by NNTC contact the FRS.
FRS provides priority to projects that:
- Could be fully funded by the grant maximum of $5,000 or have at least 75% of the project fully funded
- Are technology or broadband focused
- Have a long-term impact for the community and residents
- Promotes community participation and engagement
- Create a more sustainable rural community
YOUR PROPOSAL IS DUE TO NNTC BY WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17TH AT 5 PM.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact NNTC Marketing Manager, Melissa Lanzourakis at 402.632.2240 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) is a non-profit organization that works in cooperation with NTCA–The Rural Broadband Association to sustain and enhance the quality of life in America by advancing an understanding of rural issues.
Northeast Nebraska Telephone Company (NNTC) is a proud member of these organizations who both strive to keep rural America strong.