The Foundation for Rural Service (FRS) will be awarding a number of scholarships to rural students in 2021!
The Foundation for Rural Service has a vital interest in helping rural communities grow and thrive. FRS is a part of The Rural Broadband Association or NTCA.
Northeast Nebraska Telephone Company is a proud member of these organizations who both strive to keep rural America alive in Washington, D.C.
You are eligible to apply for an FRS Scholarship, if you meet the following creteria:
- You’ll be graduating high school in 2021
- You’re a U.S. Citizen
- You’re sponsored by an NTCA Member Company, like NNTC
- You’ve been accepted by an accredited two or four-year college university or vocational-technical school
- You have at least a C grade point average
- You have an interest in returning to a rural community following graduation
The Scholarship Application will open on Janurary 1st, 2021.
Elsie Magwire of Spencer receives her 2019 FRS Scholarship on behalf of NNTC’s General Manager Pat McElroy and late NNTC Board Member Jason Goesch. NNTC provides a portion of the scholarship monies.